Sunday 3 January 2010

Change of Blog Title

I started writing this blog a week or so with the intention of doing my top fives of the decade and year and then stopping. In previous years, I had posted these on facebook, but since I knew the posts I wanted to do would take at least two hours to write, thought I'd open it up to a slightly wider audience.

The feedback from speaking to friends has been positive enough that I'll hopefully continue to update this blog on a semi-regular basis (by which I mean a few times every month). My intention is to post about anything interesting I've seen recently on the big or small screen. Whether that be trailers, movies, episodes/seasons of TV, or cats playing pianos with their tails.

As such this blog will hence forth be known as:
"You can observe a lot by just watching"

If you're interested the quote is from Yogi Berra a baseball player/coach who was known for coming up with some of the most well-known sporting cliches/paradoxes. "It ain't over til it's over" being the most well-known.

The URL for the site will remain the same:
http://thosewhoaredumber.blogspot.com

Bonus points for the first person to tell me where I got the phrase "those who are dumber" from.

No comments:

Post a Comment