Saturday 29 May 2010

Edinburgh Film Festival - Here I Come

EIFF logo black mono.jpgI recently received an email confirming that I've been accepted as a member of the press for the Edinburgh International Film Festival.

This is great news since it'll mean I'm able to see and review lots of fantastic films before they get their national release, as well as attending some press conferences, and potentially getting exclusive interviews with the cast and crew of this year's most exciting movies.

Obviously, you'll hear about exactly what I've seen or who I've met on this very site. As such, expect updates on a daily basis during the festival which runs from the 16th-27th June.

The programme is released on the 1st June, so I'll do my best to pick out the highlights before the box office for the festival opens on the 3rd June.

In the meantime, you can check out the trailer for the festival at http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/gallery/videos/eiff-tv/120


3 comments:

  1. Andrew Stothers29 May 2010 at 16:45

    Isn't that during term time? (Not meaning to piss on your chips)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like a BT Talk Plan: Evenings and Weekends free. Will have to make do with watching films that are shown then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The press screenings are almost all during daytime...might have to make do with the press viewing suite and screeners

    ReplyDelete