Saturday 27 March 2010

Scott Pilgrim Trailer: Frame by Frame Analysis

Regular readers of this blog will know how much I'm looking forward to the Scott Pilgrim movie - it was my top pick in my Top 5 Most Anticipated Movies of 2010.

So imagine my excitement on Thursday, when its director Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz) tweeted a link to the teaser trailer. I've embedded said trailer here for you in all its high-def glory:



If you're a fan of the comic, or were in any way impressed with the trailer, the following is also worth a look. It's a frame-by-frame analysis that explains a few more of the plot details and characters in the kind of awesome detail I could only dream of doing:



Anyway, colour me excited. I'd strongly advise reading the comics before you see the film, since the series is one of the most enjoyable and engaging stories I've read in a while: full of humour, geeky references and even a few tears. I've included the first four pages of volume 1 below to give you a wee taster. If you like what you see, why not buy it at amazon now?

If you're having trouble reading the images below, just right click and go to 'View Image' to see a nice big, readable version.

"Scott Pilgrim is dating a high-schooler?!"

3E097C80-6E8A-4F32-B72C-C60D1170B723.jpg

.
9FB978DE-381B-43D2-BA44-F86E0E557998.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment